1. I am the Lord that healeth thee (Ex. 15:26).
2. Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Genesis 6:3).
3. You shall be buried in a good old age (Gen. 15:15).
4. When I see the blood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you (Ex. 12:13).
5. I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will fulfill (Ex. 23:25, 26).
6. I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness away from you (Deut. 7:15).
7. It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth (Deut. 11:9, 21).
8. I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I loved you (Deut. 23:5 and Neh. 13:2).
9. I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deut. 28:61 and Gal. 3:13).
10. As your days, so shall your strength be (Deut. 33:25).
11. I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
12. I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit (Ps. 30:1, 2).
13. I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Ps. 29:11).
14. I will preserve you and keep you alive (Ps. 41:2).
15. I will restore you from a bed of illness (Ps. 41:3).
16. I am the health of your countenance and your God (Ps.43:5).
17. No plague shall come near your dwelling (Ps. 91:10).
18. I will satisfy you with long life (Ps. 91:16).
19. I heal all your diseases (Ps. 103:3).
20. I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions (Ps. 107:20).
21. You shall not die, but live, and declare My works (Ps. 118:17).
22. I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds (Ps. 147:3).
23. The years of your life shall be many (Pr. 4:10).
24. Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones (Pr. 3:8).
25. My words are life to you, and health/medicine to all your flesh (Pr. 4:22).
26. (My) good report makes your bones fat (Pr. 15:30).
27. (My) pleasant words are sweet to your soul and health to your bones (Pr. 16:24).
28. My joy is your strength. A merry heart does good like a medicine (Neh. 8:10; Pr. 17:22).
29. The eyes of the blind shall be opened. The eyes of them that see shall not be dim (Isa.32:3; 35:5).
30. The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. The ears of them that hear shall hearken (Isa. 32:3; 35:5).
31. The tongue of the dumb shall sing. The tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly (Isa. 35:6; 32:4).
32. The lame man shall leap as a hart (Isa. 35:6).
33. I will recover you and make you to live. I am ready to save you (Isa. 38:16, 20).
34. I give power to the faint. I increase strength to them that have no might (Isa. 40:29).
35. I will renew your strength. I will strengthen and help you (Isa. 40:31; 41:10).
36. To your old age and gray hairs I will carry you and I will deliver you (Isa. 46:4).
37. I bore your sickness (Isa. 53:4).
38. I carried your pains (Isa. 53:4).
39. I was put to sickness for you (Isa. 53:10).
40. With My stripes you are healed (Isa. 53:5).
41. I will heal you (Isa. 57:19).
42. Your light shall break forth as the morning and your health shall spring forth speedily (Isa. 58:8).
43. I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds saith the Lord (Jer. 30:17).
44. Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth (Jer. 33:6).
45. I will bind up that which was broken and will strengthen that which was sick (Eze. 34:16).
46. Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live. And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live (Eze. 37:5, 14).
47. Whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live. They shall be healed and everything shall live where the river comes (Eze. 47:9).
48. Seek Me and you shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).
49. I have arisen with healing in My wings (beams) (Mal. 4:2).
50. I will, be thou clean (Mt. 8:3).
51. I took your infirmities (Mt. 8:17).
52. I bore your sicknesses (Mt. 8:17).
53. If you’re sick you need a physician. (I am the Lord your physician) (Mt. 9:12 & Ex. 15:26).
54. I am moved with compassion toward the sick and I heal them (Mt. 14:14).
55. I heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 4:23).
56. According to your faith, be it unto you (Mt. 9:29).
57. I give you power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 10:1 & Lk. 9:1).
58. I heal them all (Mt. 12:15 & Heb. 13:8).
59. As many as touch Me are made perfectly whole (Mt. 14:36).
60. Healing is the children’s bread (Mt. 15:26).
61. I do all things well. I make the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak (Mk. 7:37).
62. If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mk. 9:23; 11:23, 24).
63. When hands are laid on you, you shall recover (Mk. 16:18).
64. My anointing heals the brokenhearted, and delivers the captives, recovers sight to the blind, and sets at liberty those that are bruised (Lk. 4:18; Isa. 10:27; 61:1).
65. I heal all those who have need of healing (Lk. 9:11).
66. I am not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them (Lk. 9:56).
67. Behold, I give you authority over all the enemy’s power and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Lk. 10:19).
68. Sickness is satanic bondage and you ought to be loosed today (Lk. 13:16 & II Cor. 6:2).
69. In Me is life (Jn. 1:4).
70. I am the bread of life. I give you life (Jn. 6:33, 35).
71. The words I speak unto you are spirit and life (Jn. 6:63).
72. I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly (Jn. 10:10).
73. I am the resurrection and the life (Jn. 11:25).
74. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it (Jn. 14:14).
75. Faith in My name makes you strong and gives you perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
76. stretch forth My hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
77. I, Jesus Christ, make you whole (Acts 9:34).
78. I do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
79. My power causes diseases to depart from you (Acts 19:12).
80. The law of the Spirit of life in Me has made you free from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
81. The same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now lives in you and that Spirit will quicken your mortal body (Rom. 8:11).
82. Your body is a member of Me (I Cor. 6:15).
83. Your body is the temple of My Spirit and you’re to glorify Me in your body (I Cor. 6:19, 20).
84. If you’ll rightly discern My body which was broken for you, you’ll not be weak, sickly or die prematurely (I Cor. 11:29-31).
85. I have set gifts of healing in My body (I Cor. 12:9).
86. My life may be made manifest in your mortal flesh (II Cor. 4:10, 11).
87. I have delivered you from death, I do deliver you, and if you trust Me I will yet deliver you (II Cor. 1:10).
88. I have given you My name and have put all things under your feet (Eph. 1:21, 22).
89. I want it to be well with you and I want you to live long on the earth. (Eph. 6:3).
90. I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Col. 1:13).
91. I will deliver you from every evil work (II Tim. 4:18).
92. I tasted death for you. I destroyed the devil who had the power of death. I’ve delivered you from the fear of death and bondage (Heb. 2:9, 14, 15).
93. I wash your body with pure water (Heb. 10:22; Eph. 5:26).
94. Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let Me heal it (Heb. 12:12, 13).
95. Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My name and I will raise you up (Jas. 5:14,15).
96. Pray for one another and I will heal you (Jas. 5:16).
97. By My stripes you were healed (I Pet. 2:24).
98. My Divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (II Pet. 1:3).
99. Whosoever will, let him come and take of the water of life freely (Rev. 22:17).
100. Beloved, I wish above all things that you may…be in health (3 John 2).
*Most of this list was originally compiled by Keith Moore “God’s Will to Heal”